R&S Tax Service
We offer 40 years of tax, accounting, and audit experience to our clients. Doing business as R & S Tax Service Inc, we are a bonded tax service, licensed as a tax preparer with the Internal Revenue Service, and the California Tax Education Council (A-135806) as a registered professional tax preparer.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Tax Professional Expertise
- We have extensive training and work with current technology to ensure your taxes are e-filed correctly. With training in personal, small business, tax strategies, and Sub-S corporation tax law, we are licensed by the IRS, and CTEC, www.ctec.org, a California state agency for tax professionals.
- With 4 decades of tax experience, from multi national corporations to personal taxes, you can depend on us.
- We are tax professionals providing guidance and advice tailored, to your occupation or tax situation, to help you maximize your tax refund.
Asking the Right Questions
- We know what questions to ask and what information to look for, getting you all the right answers that will minimize your taxes. Take a look at our Tax Questionnaire to get started with R&S Tax Service Inc.
Support and Service
- If you receive a letter from the IRS or state, as tax professionals we’ll help you no matter how your taxes were done.
- Owe taxes? We’ll audit past filed tax returns for errors and omissions. We’ll also help you set up a convenient payment plan.
Flexibility and Convenience
- Our virtual office is open year-round.
- We conveniently meet our customers at their business, at a convenient coffee shop, or at their home.
- We are experienced tax professionals and will do whatever it takes to meet your specific needs.
- For professional accounting systems, we are licencsed Public Accountants offering quarterly reviews of your systems to help meet tax compliance rules and regulations with the IRS.
- Need assistance in designing cash flow or capital project budgets? We can design budgets that track for company’s financial performance.
- Whether you use on-line Quick Books or not, we can design an electronic accounting system that is just right for you.
Listing of Internet based resources:
WHAT WE CAN PROVIDE:
Our expertise can provide you the following types of service:
- E-filing of electronically prepared federal and state tax returns, starting at $125.00.
- Filing part year and nonresident tax returns.
- Resolving delinquent multiple year tax returns
- Filing business, corporate, or tax exempt returns which include the new electronic Form 990-N.
- Want to stay up to date on our tax news; just ask us for a copy of our quarterly newsletter that we mail out to our customers. It's in a PDF format for easy viewing.
WHERE WE BEGIN!
- Gather and organize all of your tax-related documents needed to prepare and file your income tax return(s). Use our questionnaire page to get organized!
- Arrange an appointment at your convenience to get your taxes done. Our thorough tax interview involves a series of questions using Proseries software to gather all the information needed to complete and file accurate tax return(s).
- Contact us today.
R&S Tax Service Inc
113 Econome Ct.
Folsom CA 95630
Tel. 916-983-6415 Ext. 2; FAX 866-857-8074 (Toll Free)
Updated: Sept. 24, 2014